Building Site Containers
A robust and flexible answer to any building site container requirements. Our building site container can be used for a range of appliances such as tool storage unit, stock storage and chemical/paint stores.
Our containers are made from reinforced steel too, making them safe, secure and durable - whatever the weather.
Our flat pack solutions are delivered to you in a compact flat packed package, to allow for manoeuvrability through ally ways and doorways.
For further information on our flexible flat pack containers, details on delivery options and prices from each of our UK depots, please contact a member of our sales team today on 0330 005 5111, or email email@example.com.
- GS-Mark from TÜV North
- 4 jack rings for easy transportation, up to 3 tonnes can be lifted by crane
- Metal runners for forklift transport and ground ventilation
- Protective corner covers for additional stability
- Sturdy OSB wooden flooring, floor load bearing capacity 500kg/m²
- Now load safety 210kg/m²
- Tool-free assembly, simple and quick - with 2 people in 5 minutes (example: 3 x 2m)
- Best-Point-Technology with a 10-year anti-corrosion guarantee on the Best-Point joints
- Delivery: flat-packed or assembled
- Available in sizes 2 x 2m up to 4 x 2m
- Height: 2.1m
- Door arrangements: SZ (in front face double door) | LE (inside wall single door)
DownloadsTechnical description (PDF, 56.3 KB)
Assembly instructions (PDF, 1.2 MB)
Safety instructions (PDF, 415 KB)
GS-Mark (PDF, 746 KB)