Current Job Opportunities
Here you will find the latest employment opportunities at Cleveland Containers, which often includes head office roles in our sales, admin, and operations teams, as well as fabricator and technician positions at our main depot workshop.
If you find a role that suits you, please submit an up-to-date CV and a covering letter demonstrating the necessary skills and experiences for the position, and the reasons why you would like to join the team.
Sales Development Executive
Closing date: 31/05/2022
Established in 2011, Cleveland Containers has grown rapidly to become the UK’s leading supplier of new and used shipping containers. From our head office in Stockton-on-Tees, we operate out of 15 depots nationwide. Not just limited to sales and hire, we are also bespoke shipping container specialists, turning businesses and people’s ideas into reality.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a results driven Sales Development Executive to join our sales team at our head office in Stockton-on-Tees.
- Grow profitable sales with new and existing customers
- Working in a fast-paced sales office you will have the ability to explore customers’ needs and advise customers on the required products that match their requirements
- Negotiate effectively verbally and in writing to achieve sales targets
- Manage and update leads, generate quotations, and track the sale through to successfully closing the deal
- Targeted to increase sales revenue, through account management and new business opportunities
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Establish relationships with key targets to generate new business opportunities
- A successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic core team, with substantial earnings opportunities, in modern management culture, reporting to Directors.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience using a CRM preferable
- Relationship building
- Strong attention to detail
- A truly flexible working culture
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Clear progression channel for the ambitious with our business development programme
- Personalised targeted Sales Coaching
- £20,000-£22,000 (OTE approx. £35,000-£45,000)