A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser and the cookie control on our website.
The cookies we use
The following cookies are used on the Cleveland Containers website. Please note that 'System cookies' are cookies that are deemed to be critical to the operating of our website.
System cookie - Cookie Disclaimer cookies
- CookieControl - A cookie we use to keep the Cookie Disclaimer hidden once you've accepted it.
System cookie - Google Tag Manager
- _dc_gtm - A cookie for use with Google Tag Mananger, a service used to add code/content to the website.
System cookie - LiveChat
System cookie - Session cookies
Temporary session cookies that are required for the basic functioning of our website, including login functions, form submission security and to tailor visual elements on a per-session basis.
|_cms_session||Session identifier||Destroyed when user quits the browser|
|user_credentials||Login identifier||Destroyed when user quits the browser|
Google and Google Analytics cookies
- _ga, _gid, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, _ga_, _gac_, NID, 1P_JAR, CONSENT
A service that helps us to better understand how a website is used. Read more about Hotjar's privacy statement.
- _hjClosedSurveyInvites, _hjDonePolls, _hjMinimizedPolls, _hjShownFeedbackMessage, _hjSessionTooLarge, _hjSessionRejected, _hjSessionResumed, _hjid, _hjRecordingLastActivity, _hjTLDTest, _hjUserAttributesHash, _hjCachedUserAttributes, _hjLocalStorageTest, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjIncludedInSessionSample, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjViewportId, _hjRecordingEnabled
- _ga, adiLP, adiS, _fbp, JSESSIONID, adiVi, _gid, adiV