Flat Pack COSHH Containers
Our new quick-assembly, modular storage units have been purpose-designed for safe storage of hazardous substances on site.
Flat pack COSHH units can be constructed in around 10 minutes and can be moved easily using built-in forklift pockets or crane lifting eyes.
Galvanised panels fasten neatly together to provide a robust, weatherproof store that can be configured in numerous ways and sizes, starting from just 1m x 2m. Several HSE features have been carefully designed to enable contractors to meet COSHH regulations on-site. 30-min fire resistance, air vents and a fully welded sump to prevent leaks into the environment are included as standard. With theft on the increase, unrivalled security features also include 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins.
- Relevant hazard warning signage
- Meets relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor - allows spillages to drain directly into sump
- Person portable - erected simply and easily with no fuss! Instructions included
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Lifting eyes for crane loading
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Can be delivered pre-erected - additional costs involved
1m COSHH Container Specification
(PDF, 389 KB)
2m COSHH Container Specification
(PDF, 396 KB)
3m COSHH Container Specification
(PDF, 443 KB)
4m COSHH Container Specification
(PDF, 382 KB)