Flat pack COSHH units are delivered flat-packed and once assembled can be moved easily using built-in forklift pockets or crane lifting eyes.
Widely used through the UK as an affordable, secure solution, they are easy to erect and dismantle, so you can quickly and easily install safe storage for chemicals anywhere you need it. These high quality units are ideally suited for construction sites, business parks, factories and agricultural and farm trades.
- Available in three sizes: 2x2m, 2x3m and 2x4m (insulated units only available in 3m and 4m lengths)
- COSHH compliant – meeting relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals
- Relevant hazard warning signage
- Double doors for easy access
- Raised open steel floor allows spillages to drain directly into sump
- Fully bunded sump
- Suspended floor grate
- Door closing kits
- Lifting eyes for crane loading
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Easily joined to create a larger space
- Painted roof
- Forklift eyelets
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Approved CE Mark
- Double locking system to provide additional security
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
*Materials for insulated units consist of polyurethane sandwich roof and wall panels, and mineral wool for the door.