Biomass Boiler Housings
Containers are an innovative solution for domestic, industrial, and commercial custom-made biomass boiler housings.
Placing a boiler unit and fuel stores within a watertight, converted shipping container is a cost-effective and practical way to keep the contents secure and everyone on site safe.
Shipping containers are an innovative solution for (domestic, industrial and commercial) custom-made biomass boiler housings, which offer the following benefits:
- Strong, secure, wind and water-tight
- Portable – can be dropped onsite, lifted and repositioned with a HIAB truck or
- Available in any size, with custom sizes available subject to design
specifications. Standard sizes are listed below, at either 8 ft 6" or 9 ft 6“ high: 10 ft 20 ft 30 ft 40 ft 45 ft
- Cost effective, as they are a fraction of the cost to install versus a traditional build.
- Reduce your requirements for planning permission.
- Available in any colour, and with wood cladding.