Our flat pack storage containers are a durable, secure, protective environment for any type of equipment storage. Protecting from wind and rain, our containers are a perfect option for static storage in virtually any location, at an affordable price.
Not only are our flat pack storage containers inexpensive, but they’re also a simple, reliable option for storage space. Delivered straight to your door, our flat pack packaging is designed so we can access the trickiest of spaces, such as alleyways and doorways.
For further information on our flexible flat pack containers, details on delivery options and prices from each of our UK depots, please contact a member of our sales team today on 0330 005 5111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GS-Mark from TÜV North
- 4 jack rings for easy transportation, up to 3 tonnes can be lifted by crane (SC10 / SC20)
- Metal runners for forklift transport (SC10 / SC20) and ground ventilation
- Protective corner covers for additional stability
- Sturdy OSB wooden flooring, floor load bearing capacity 500kg/m²
- Snow load safety 135kg/m²
- Best-Point-Technology with a 10-year anti-corrosion guarantee on the Best-Point joints
- Delivery: flat-packed (SC10 / SC20 / SC40) or assembled (SC10 / SC20)
- Available in sizes 3.1 x 2.3m (SC10), 6.1 x 2.3m (SC20) and 12.2 x 2.3m (SC40)
- Height: 2.4m
- Door arrangements: SZ (in front face double door) | SE (in front face single door)
DownloadsTechnical description (PDF, 54.9 KB)
Assembly instructions SC10 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
Assembly instructions SC40 (PDF, 1.25 MB)
Safety instructions SC10 (PDF, 415 KB)
Safety Instructions SC40 (PDF, 325 KB)
GS-Mark (PDF, 622 KB)