For temperature sensitive items which require a controlled atmosphere, our flat pack thermo container offers a brilliant solution and can be used to specifically store items such as drinks, food, household items or furniture.
Our flat pack containers offer a safe, secure solution which can be used flexibly within a wide range of situations, from building sites, to the home, to restaurants and hospitality.
Our flat pack solutions are delivered to you in a compact flat packed package, to allow for manoeuvrability through alleyways and doorways.
- 4 jack rings for easy transportation
- Protective corner covers for additional stability
- Sturdy OSB wooden flooring, floor load bearing capacity 500kg/m²
- Snow load safety 150kg/m²
- 40mm EPS insulation in walls and roof, hidden behind 0.8mm galvanised fine sheet
- Insulated door with high-quality profile seal
- High anti-theft protection via profile cylinder lock with solid shoot bolts
- Best-Point-Technology with a 10-year anti-corrosion guarantee on the Best-Point joints
- Delivery: flat-packed or assembled
Available in sizes 2 x 2m up to 6 x 2m
Door arrangements: SZ (in front face double door)
DownloadsTechnical description (PDF, 56.3 KB)
Assembly instructions (PDF, 1.42 MB)
Safety instructions (PDF, 250 KB)